Hypernova provides cost-effective Koha integrated library system hosting service. In short, we install the integrated library system and make sure it is always online and available for you to use. Your data is both securely stored and safely backed up. Our servers are located in a modern and reliable data center in Finland (or Germany) and our service is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We also provide a migration service for converting your old system into Koha.
Our Koha Hosting Service
- Installation of the latest free and open source Koha community version
- Koha software updates twice a year (often updated after the first May (version xx.05.1) and November (xx.11.1) maintenance releases)
- Maintenance and automatic monitoring service. We are constantly monitoring the availability of your integrated library system and quickly react to any problems
- Backups and a backup restoration service
- Networking (firewalls, DNS, IPv4) and SSL certificates
- Other support services such as making new features at an hourly rate
Migrating your current library system to Koha
We provide a migration service to help you convert your current library system to Koha. The migration is an important step of Koha deployment. The best result is achieved via co-operation of our professionals and your head librarian(s). Because libraries have various different conventions for maintaining a database, it is important that your local conventions are taken into account.